In this four-hour tour you will discover the most important monuments and places of Bilbao, the largest city in northern Spain’s captivating Basque Country. Starting at the Guggenheim Museum, you will discover the architecture of the new Bilbao and the special charm of the old Bilbao and its best tapas bars.
– IF YOU ARE INTERESTED ON THIS TOUR, PLEASE SEND US AN EMAIL TO CHECK AVAILABILITY –
Bilbao is the largest city in northern Spain’s captivating Basque Country, a region where we can find several architectural gems as well as one of the best cuisines in the country.
In this private, 4-hour-long tour you will discover some of Bilbao’s most emblematic places. The tour will start with the city’s iconic Guggenheim Museum, where we will have a walk around the outside of the building to view the works of art that surround it and learn a bit about the history of the site and of the museum itself. From there, we will head to “New Bilbao” to see Calatrava’s Zubizuri (Basque for “white bridge”), Moyúa Square, Azkuna Centre, the Gran Vía, and the Provincial Palace while also enjoying the works of famous architects such as Ricardo Pelli, Calatrava, and Philippe Stark along the way.
The route will end in “Old Bilbao”, where we will see the Plaza Nueva (New Square), Santiago Cathedral, and Ribera Market while also discovering the best Basque pintxo bars in the city.
Our tours include services like:
• Private tour guide, your guide will meet you at your hotel/apartment
• A welcome pack with a bottle of water, a city map and a map that shows all the gay friendly places in the city
• A glass of local wine (txakoli) in one of the typical bars
Not included: public transportation or taxi and monument entrance fees, in case you want to go inside to visit them.
• Price for 1 person — 449€
• Price for 2 people — 224€/pers.
• Price for 3 people — 149€/pers.
• Price for 4 people — 112€/pers.
• Price for 5 people — 89€/pers.
• Price for 6 people — 75€/pers.
Book it now paying the 20% of the total amount of the tour as a deposit. The final balance will be paid in cash the day of the tour.
Summer (1st April – 31st October):
Morning: 10am – 2pm
Afternoon: 3pm – 7pm
Winter (1st November – 31st March):
Morning: 10am – 2pm
Afternoon: 2pm – 6pm
Important: the bookings must be done with a minimum of 48h in advance.