6 DAY CITY BREAK BARCELONA/SITGES
Day 1 – Arrival and private transfer to your hotel in Barcelona + Rainbow Night Tour.
Day 2 – Modernism and Gaudí Tour or Gothic Quarter Tour.
Day 3 – Spare Time & shopping & gay beach.
Day 4 – Sitges Tour.
Day 5 – Spare Time & shopping & gay beach.
Day 6 – Spare Time & shopping & gay beach and airport transfer.
∙ Arrival to Barcelona and private transfer from the airport to the hotel in Mercedes E Class or Mercedes Viano.
∙ Time to relax and explore your local area, depending on your arrival time we could do a tour.
∙ 11pm – Rainbow Night Tour (2h)
Barcelona is famous for its vibrant nightlife and in particular, the district known as Gaixample is famous for its gay bars and clubs. In this 2 hour tour, you will be shown the most popular venues for the LGBT community where you can party and have a good time!
You will be able to choose one from these two options:
∙ 12pm – Modernism and Gaudí Tour (2.5h)
In this two hour and a half tour you will discover the jewels of the modernism we have in Barcelona and the Sagrada Familia, the most important monument of Gaudí.
∙ 12pm – Gothic Quarter Tour (3h)
In this three-hour tour you will discover the most important monuments and places of the Gothic Quarter of Barcelona, the most ancient district of Barcelona, a city that is 2.000 years old that still maintains the charm of great monuments or corners with hundreds of years of history.
∙ Spare time during the morning – Beach recommendation:
The Mar Bella beach is the most popular gay beach in Barcelona, and it is nudist! Mar Bella is the perfect spot to meet some nice, new people from all over the world and enjoy a couple of cocktails before heading back to the Gayxample.
∙ 12pm – Sitges Tour (3h)
After doing the check out in your hotel we will take a taxi to the train station, where you will catch a train to Sitges, just 40min away from Barcelona.
Once we get in Sitges we will head to your hotel and then we will do a tour where we will see many highlights including the Promenade which leads to the Church of San Bartolomé i Santa Tecla, where you will have one of the best views in town, while learning about the history of this iconic town.
Sitges is one of the most famous gay places Spain. Its popularity goes back to the 80s and, when the country’s first gay nightclub was opened here.
During the tour we will give you recommendations of the gay beaches (and the nude’s ones), restaurants and bars, we will make sure you have a great time in Sitges!
∙ Spare time – Beach recommendation:
Cala de l’home mort It is the favourite gay beach in Sitges among nudists, peaceful places seekers and gay cruisers. Cala de l’Home Mort is a bit far from the town centre, around a 40 minutes walk.
End of your fantastic holidays in Barcelona/Sitges and private transfer from Sitges to the airport!
PRICE OF THIS HOLIDAY PACK IN A 4 STAR HOTEL (with breakfast):
BARCELONA: AXEL HOTEL BARCELONA
SITGES: MIM HOTEL
• PRICE PER PERSON: 999€ / $1.118 (in Double Room)
Single Room: 2.189€ / $2.450
AXEL HOTEL BARCELONA
This package includes the following services:
- Transfer airport-Barcelona hotel and Sitges hotel-airport, in a Mercedes E Class or Mercedes Viano vehicle.
- 3 nights of accommodation (breakfast included) at Axel Hotel Barcelona, and 2 nights of accommodation (breakfast included) at MiM Hotel Sitges.
- 3 private tours, you tour LGBTQ tour guide will meet you at your hotel: Rainbow Night Tour (includes one drink) and Modernism & Gaudi Tour or Gothic Quarter Tour and Sitges Tour (taxi from the hotel to the train station in Barcelona, train ticket and taxi from the Sitges train station to the hotel).
- Soft drinks during the tours, a city map, and a map that shows all the gay-friendly places in the city and some other surprises.
- Public transportation during the tours.
- 21% Spanish Taxes.
Not included: entrance ticket of the Sagrada Familia (which can be purchased as an extra), flight tickets, transportation within the city, meals, personal expenses, and tips. Monuments will be seen from the outside.
- All hotels are gayfriendly and located in LGBTQ neighborhood, which is at the City Center of Barcelona and Sitges.
- Prices might be different if your travel dates concur at the same time as a congress or special dates as Christmas, Easter or bank holidays, when hotel rates are high. If that happen, we will provide hotel alternatives or, if not possible, a new price for this package.
- The price in dollars might be different depending on the exchange rate when booking.
We can book your flight, ask us about it!
If you prefer to pay this package over a few months we will give you this possibility without paying interests, let us know when making your enquiry.
In case of cancellation of the booking, the following rules apply:
- Less than 30 days before start date: no deposit or fees will be refunded.
- Between 30 and 60 days before the start date: Refund of 50% of the fees.
- More than 60 days before the start date: Full refund of the fees.