SPECIAL 3 DAY CITY BREAK BARCELONA
Enjoy and LGBTQ City Break in Barcelona with us!
Day 1 – Arrival and private transfer + Rainbow Night Tour.
Day 2 – Modernism and Gaudí Tour or Gothic Quarter Tour.
Day 3 – Spare Time & shopping & gay beach and airport transfer.
∙ Arrival to Barcelona and private transfer from the airport to the hotel in Mercedes E Class or Mercedes Viano.
∙ Time to relax and explore your local area, depending on your arrival time we could do a tour.
∙ 11pm – Rainbow Night Tour (2h)
Barcelona is famous for its vibrant nightlife and in particular, the district known as Gaixample is famous for its gay bars and clubs. In this 2 hour tour, you will be shown the most popular venues for the LGBT community where you can party and have a good time!
You will be able to choose one from these two options:
∙ 12pm – Modernism and Gaudí Tour (2.5h)
In this two hour and a half tour you will discover the jewels of the modernism we have in Barcelona and the Sagrada Familia, the most important monument of Gaudí.
∙ 12pm – Gothic Quarter Tour (3h)
In this three-hour tour you will discover the most important monuments and places of the Gothic Quarter of Barcelona, the most ancient district of Barcelona, a city that is 2.000 years old that still maintains the charm of great monuments or corners with hundreds of years of history.
∙ Spare time during the morning – Beach recommendation: Mar Bella
End of your fantastic holidays in Barcelona and private transfer to the airport!
PRICE OF THIS HOLIDAY PACK IN A 3 STAR HOTEL: SOHO HOTEL
• PRICE PER PERSON: 399€ / $446 (in Double Room)
Single Room: 899€ / $999
PRICE OF THIS HOLIDAY PACK IN A 4 STAR HOTEL: AXEL HOTEL BARCELONA
• PRICE PER PERSON: 459€ / $514 (in Double Room)
Single Room: 989€ / $1.107
This package includes the following services:
- Two-way airport transfer service with a Mercedes E Class or Mercedes Viano vehicle.
- 2 nights of accommodation (breakfast included).
- 2 private tours, you tour LGBTQ tour guide will meet you at your hotel: Rainbow Night (includes one drink) Tour and Modernism & Gaudi Tour or Gothic Quarter Tour.
- Soft drinks during the tours, a city map, and a map that shows all the gay-friendly places in the city and some other surprises.
- Public transportation during the tours.
- 21% Spanish Taxes.
Not included: entrance ticket of the Sagrada Familia (which can be purchased as an extra), flight tickets, transportation within the city, meals, personal expenses, and tips. Monuments will be seen from the outside.
- All hotels are gayfriendly and located in LGBTQ neighborhood, which is at the City Center of Barcelona.
- Prices might be different if your travel dates concur at the same time as a congress or special dates as Christmas, Easter or bank holidays, when hotel rates are high. If that happen, we will provide hotel alternatives or, if not possible, a new price for this package.
- The price in dollars might be different depending on the exchange rate when booking.
We can book your flight, ask us about it!
If you prefer to pay this package over a few months we will give you this possibility without paying interests, let us know when making your enquiry.