SPECIAL 3 DAY CITY BREAK MADRID
Day 1 – Arrival and private transfer + Rainbow Night Tour
Day 2 – City Center or Retiro Park Tour
Day 3 – Spare Time & shopping & gay beach and airport transfer
∙ Arrival to Madrid and private transfer from the airport to the hotel.
∙ Time to relax and explore your local area, depending on your arrival time we could do a tour.
∙ 11pm – Rainbow Night Tour (2h)
Madrid is famous for its vibrant nightlife and in particular, the district known as Chueca is famous for its gay bars and clubs. In this 2 hour tour, you will be shown the most popular venues for the LGBT community where you can party and have a good time!
You will be able to choose one from these two options:
∙ 12pm – City Center Tour (3h)
In this three-hour tour you will discover the most important monuments and places of the city center as Puerta del Sol, Plaza Mayor, the San Miguel Market, the Almudena Cathedral, or the Royal Palace.
∙ 12pm – Retiro Park Tour (3h)
In this three-hour tour you will visit the largest city park and will continue along the Paseo del Prado, where we find the beautiful Museo del Prado, the famous Cibeles Fountain and the impressive City Hall.
∙ Spare time during the morning
End of your fantastic holidays in Madrid and private transfer to the airport!
PRICE OF THIS HOLIDAY PACK IN A 3 STAR HOTEL: REGENTE HOTEL
• PRICE PER PERSON: 399€ / $446 (in Double Room)
Single Room: 899€ / $999
PRICE OF THIS HOLIDAY PACK IN A 4 STAR HOTEL: AXEL HOTEL
• PRICE PER PERSON: 459€ / $514 (in Double Room)
Single Room: 989€ / $1.107
This package includes the following services:
- Two-way private airport transfer.
- 2 nights of accommodation (breakfast included).
- 2 Private tours, you tour LGBTQ tour guide will meet you at your hotel: Rainbow Night Tour (includes one drink) and a City Center Tour or Retiro Park Tour.
- Soft drinks during the tours, a city map, and a map that shows all the gay-friendly places in the city and some other surprises.
- Public transportation during the tours.
- 21% Spanish Taxes.
Not included: flight tickets, transportation within the city, meals, personal expenses, and tips. Monuments will be seen from the outside.
- All hotels are gayfriendly and located in LGBTQ neighborhood, which is at the City Center of Madrid.
- Prices might be different if your travel dates concur at the same time as a congress or special dates as Christmas, Easter or bank holidays, when hotel rates are high. If that happen, we will provide hotel alternatives or, if not possible, a new price for this package.
- The price in dollars might be different depending on the exchange rate when booking.