BARCELONA GAY PRIDE PACKAGE
Celebrate the biggest Mediterranean Gay Pride with us in Barcelona!
From June 25th to July 1st 2020
7 days / 6 nights
Thursday, June 25th – Arrival and private transfer + Rainbow Night Tour.
Friday, June 26th – Modernism and Gaudi Tour.
Saturday, June 27th – Pride Parade.
Sunday, June 28th – Gothic Quarter Tour.
Monday, June 29th – Sitges Tour.
Tuesday, June 30th – Free Time.
Wednesday, July 1st – Airport transfer.
THURSDAY, JUNE 25TH
∙ Arrival to Barcelona and private transfer from the airport to the hotel in either Mercedes E Class or Mercedes Viano.
∙ 8pm / 1am – Dinner at a local restaurant (included) and Rainbow Night Tour
Barcelona is a popular destination for partygoers with a vibrant bar and club scene. We will start the evening by meeting you at your hotel, and heading towards the popular Gaixample district, where you will find a wide variety of gay pubs and bars.
FRIDAY, JUNE 26TH
∙ 12pm/4pm – Modernism and Gaudí Tour with lunch (Catalan cuisine – included)
With this tour you will be able to enjoy the most famous modernist houses of the city, such as La Pedrera, Casa Batlló, Casa Amatller and Casa Lleó I Morera.
The tour continues at the Sagrada Familia, this is one of Barcelona’s most iconic landmarks, and it will certainly leave you speechless, this tour includes the ticket for the Sagrada Familia.
∙ 16:00h / 01:00h – Spare time, Pride Barcelona Village
SATURDAY, JUNE 27TH
∙ Spare time during the morning – Beach recommendation: La Mar Bella
∙ 16:00h – LGBTQ Pride Parade
Your tour guide will meet you at your hotel and you will go to the starting point of the Pride parade, where you will meet the rest of participants. Your float ticket is included so get ready for a GREAT EXPERIENCE!
∙ 21:00h – 01:00h Special Pride Barcelona Party
After the parade, we will continue along the street in order to find the Pride area where the party will continue with shows, concerts, and DJ performances we can all enjoy together.
SUNDAY, JUNE 28TH
∙ 5pm / 8pm – Gothic Quarter Tour
Although Barcelona is well-known for its modern architecture, it has a history stretching back 2.000 years into the Roman period. You will visit the Arco de Triunfo and the Ciutadella Park, where you will find the Castle of the Three Dragons, the Zoo, the Catalonian Parliament, a spectacular waterfall, and much more.
MONDAY, JUNE 29TH
∙ 11am / 6pm – Sitges Tour
Just 40 minutes away from Barcelona, its popularity goes back to the 80s and, when the country’s first gay nightclub was opened here.
Picturesque streets, gay beaches and an area full of clubs, restaurants or shops make this town one of the most popular gay destinations in the world.
TUESDAY, JUNE 30TH
∙ Spare time – Beach recommendation: Sant Sebastià
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 1ST
End of your fantastic holidays in Barcelona and transfer to the airport!
Price of this holiday pack in a 3 STAR HOTEL: SOHO HOTEL
• PRICE PER PERSON: 1.299€ / $1.454 (in Double Room). Single Room: 1.989€/$2.227
Price of this holiday pack in a 4 STAR HOTEL: CATALONIA BARCELONA PLAZA
• PRICE PER PERSON: 1.399€ / $1.566 (in Double Room). Single Room: 2.089€/$2.339
This pack includes:
- Private transportation from and towards the airport in a Mercedes E or Mercedes Viano.
- 6 nights at Soho Hotel *** or at Catalonia Barcelona Plaza Hotel **** (breakfast included in both options).
- Private tour guide, the guide will meet you at the reception of Soho Hotel, which will be the meeting point for all the tours.
- Welcome dinner (with wine or beer) + Rainbow Night Tour (2h); voucher for the first drink is included, the rest are not.
- At the beginning of each tour you will receive at your reception desk a bottle of water and a map of the city.
- Modernism and Gaudí Tour (4h) + entrance ticket for Sagrada Familia (inside tour) + lunch included.
- Foat ticket including alcoholic drinks.
- Gothic Quarter Tour (3h) + snack.
- Sitges Experience (8h); transportation and lunch included.
- Public transportation during the tours.
- Your guide will meet you Soho Hotel and take you to the Pride Village on Saturday to join the parade on a float at 16.00h.
- 21% tax included.
Not included: plane tickets, transportation in the city during your stay, personal expenses, tips and meals not mentioned in the package.
– All hotels are gayfriendly and located in LGBTQ neighborhood or very close from it, which is at the City Center of Barcelona.
– The price in dollars might be different depending on the exchange rate when booking.
We can book your flight, ask us about it!
If you prefer to pay this package over a few months we will give you this possibility without paying interests, let us know when making your enquiry.
In case of cancellation of the booking, the following rules apply:
- Less than 30 days before start date: no deposit or fees will be refunded.
- Between 30 and 60 days before the start date: Refund of 50% of the fees.
- More than 60 days before the start date: Full refund of the fees.